Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=Arial]I think it would be hard to find who created an image when there is no name disclosed. But maybe if you gave some info like where you got it, then it could be of help?
[/FONT]
Posted
Did you know that there is currently 35,598,981 different pieces of art in deviantArt alone, for example. Now you can only imagine the amount of art floating around the [I]whole[/I] internet, and realize that unless you have any other information about the maker of that picture, you're looking for a pin in the haystack (although you'd have better chances to find [I]that[/I] than the artist).

Luckily there are certain advantages in internet that a haystack doesn't provide, for example Google Image Search. Just type in "InuYasha fan art" and hope for the best. You'll only have to look through 6890 images to see if any of them match with that. ;P

It'd be interesting to know what're you planning to do with the name about the artist, as well?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...