OtakuBoards

The Legend of the Hidden Mechs: The Long Friday

Darks Anthro

This friday seemed to be a week long. You know what I mean, a slow day. Even though the advances in techknology is made most puplic schools obsolete, they still exist on the space colonies only has huge structures that require alot of blocks. The reason why is because of the enourmus student population. Know the colonies are old but they are also built so good that it is only raely looses its gravity generators. The system of government is modeled after the early United States democrocy which still functions to this day proving that democrocy is the best type of government yet.

Because the techknology is advacne knew type of classes emerge from it. Just to name a few... their is Robotics, interplanetary language class, ect. The bell rang for first class and Razor was late, as usual.

(OoC: Hey listen I'll post more in an hour.)

[color=DarkGreen]Hey, dragoonreaper!

I hate to go through this with you [I]again[/I], but you can't post a thread without a [B]rating[/B] in this place. You also need a lot of work with your grammar and writing style.

Most importantly, you need [B]players[/B] before you can start a RPG. Your recruitment thread has [I]no[/I] replies, and there are no such thing as one man roleplaying games in this place. If you're looking for just writing the story by yourself, you need to post to the [B]OB Anthology[/B].

Seriously, though, I feel I've guided you and warned you enough times in the past already, you should know these things by now. I have no choice but to issue you a ban warning. If you don't start following the rules of this place, you [I]will[/I] be banned.

I sincerely hope I get my point across this time...

- Sandy

*thread closed*[/color]