OtakuBoards

what to do! :(

Kittie

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]

Dom't encourage the people here to smoke it took me 2yrs to quit and that was only about 6 months ago...Befre hand i had smoke since i was 12 so just don't encourage it{god i hate stupid people}...I still cough up blood...Don't get me wrong i have nothing against smokers i know whats up.Just from my personal expierience it's not exactly something you want to do.Take my advice please i'm right and most people know it. [/B][/QUOTE]

yep... i was gettin' into smoking... but then i saw a pic of some girl that poses for ciggarette(sp?) ads... then they showed her insides and all the spots that smoking affects... that got me to stop smokin' and to think bout my future.. although my **** parents keep cigarettes all over, i try to resist!!!!! it's so hard! so i threw all of their ciggarettes'(i know dat i spell cigarette different all the time, but only becuz i'm not sure how to spell it:D) away.... then i got grounded... but they knew that my intentions were good.. they don't know that i smoked... so i just tell them that i do it for their own good... o wellz, i'll just stick with the natural stuff... Remember: "If it ain't chronic then don't blaze it up!"-snoop dogg