OtakuBoards

what to do! :(

Kittie

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]what do you guys usually do after you've had one of the worse days of your life?! :( :( [/B][/QUOTE]
oooo, the worst day of my life, i was caught in a conflict. not a very good thing. I slept, when i woke up, i felt a lot better.

Awe:( Did you have a bad day?:( Well, I either write or tell somebody about my day, turn music up super-duper-mega-turbo LOUD and sing as loud as I can, or if you can find some place away from the house like a big field or woods..... I like to go there and just scream until all of my anger, frustration, or sadness is gone :D If you want somebody to write to, to let it all out about, feel free to write me. I hope your day gets better:) .

I normally cry.... i would just sit here... and think and cry....

Maybe find something to do.... today was a bad day for me too.... Bored as all get out, haven't seen my boyfriend at all.... it's just been a terrible day.... i suppose these days happen.... just look forward to the next..... if today was the worst, the next can only become better.... or perhaps you should listen to Vanilla by Gackt :) like I am now....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I'd feel comforted knowing that soon, things will turn around. Almost everytime, after a bad day, you'll have a really good day to compensate for it.

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com [/B][/QUOTE]

so... so... so, so... so WRONG!! hehe... maybe it happens to you, but not to me, if i have a bad day, i just get my punching bag and punch the living hell outta it!!! i give it a right!! then a left jab! then my 1-2 uppercut!! (<--secret move;) )... but u probably wanna do it in a more, non-physical way.. well, the best i can think of is: in Meet The Parents, the girl had a kindergarden class.... and she made them all meditate and find that one thing that made them feel bad... then to scare it away! BOOOOO!!! but that's not gonna help much... so just go pound something.. i'm no bully, but it really helps!

doomo arigatou gozaimasu to everyone who gave me suggestions on how to feel
better! it was treally appreciated!! ^-^

and i'm going to get that song by Gackt!!! ^-^

i was just listening to mazohyst of decadence by dir en grey<--that song kinda helps too! :)

[B]doomo arigatou gozaimasu to everyone who gave me suggestions on how to feel

i was just listening to mazohyst of decadence by dir en grey<--that song kinda helps too! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

R u gonna try my advice? cuz it took me a helluva a lotta time to see that part of the movie!! ne way, i hope you feel better....

[B]doomo arigatou gozaimasu to everyone who gave me suggestions on how to feel

i was just listening to mazohyst of decadence by dir en grey<--that song kinda helps too! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

::sigh:: Kyo is sexy...... i matched up with him :)

Songs that aren't good when feeling down.... Berry and Zan by Deg..... those might scare you.... inf act 90% of Deg songs might scare you... and so will their pictures... but i'll spare you...

Also get Brise by Malice Mizer... what a happy fun song that is.... the live video is awesome... Mana... on a scooter :) WHEE! It's fun time with Gackt and Mana-chan! hehehe

I like listening to "Flower" by L'Arc-en-Ciel, or "As if in a Dream". Actually, I always listen to those, despite mood. :-\

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]I like listening to "Flower" by L'Arc-en-Ciel, or "As if in a Dream". Actually, I always listen to those, despite mood. :-\ [/B][/QUOTE]

You have different moods? Wow.

when i have a bad day i eat and watch tv or if im in school ill take it out on one of my school mates. if im anywhere else id draw disturbing violent pictures of people i dislike..then think about girls.

when im 21 i can replace all that with a nice refreshing smoke...ahh

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i typically talk to a good friend or someone i dont know lol... one of the two... and i hope everyone here knows that just cause im a mod dont mean i wont talk to yall... if that were the case id quit being a mod, and if anyone here needs to talk to someone who has probably been in or around what you are going threw PM me your AIM name and ill talk to ya... less your a total loser[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]
when im 21 i can replace all that with a nice refreshing smoke...ahh [/B][/QUOTE]

Dom't encourage the people here to smoke it took me 2yrs to quit and that was only about 6 months ago...Befre hand i had smoke since i was 12 so just don't encourage it{god i hate stupid people}...I still cough up blood...Don't get me wrong i have nothing against smokers i know whats up.Just from my personal expierience it's not exactly something you want to do.Take my advice please i'm right and most people know it.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i]
[B]i just go online and say **** alot. what else better than that is there to do [/B][/QUOTE]

You do that even if your in a different mood anyway.