OtakuBoards

Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori

hyuuga_hinata

Ai Enma once again returns as the Jigoku Shoujo, who uses Jigoku Tsuushin (Hell Hotline) to allow people to post their grudges on their tormentors, sending them straight to Hell. In exchange, the users of the website will end up in Hell after they die. Meanwhile, a mysterious girl with purple eyes called Kikuri appears and seems to have strange intentions towards Ai and Jigoku Tsuushin's operation,& a little boy named Takuma Kurebayashi who awakens Ai's past memories once more.

I'm sorry if its too short but I don't want to give away too much,but feel free to ask me if you want to find out more. :catgirl:

• 4 weeks later...
I also watched the hell girl on Animax. Emma is such a different girl form other people around. She always appears as usual, but none the less. It really a fearsome anime.

But anyway, I would rather say that she's very cute. Everyone with the curse is still living a better life but with that [spoiler]it will change forever...[/spoiler] as you watch the show.

[spoiler]"I'll deliver your vengence."[/spoiler]

indeed she's very cute,but she's been through so much pain,like [spoiler]being shunned during her childhood being called a monster & the fact that she must send people to hell in order to save her parents from eternal damnation,it was revealed she's much more emotional than what she led us to believe.[/spoiler] :animecry: [spoiler]her whole life seems to just be 1 big painful memory.[/spoiler]
I really admire her for keeping her face straight for [spoiler]her parents[/spoiler]