OtakuBoards

Halo: The Desert Brigade

Deathsye

Harvest, a world with a very decieving name. It is a planet of heat and sand. A planet wide desert with no vegitation or no native life. The planet is a very important foot hold for the UNSC however. One of the biggest UNSC bases are on this deselent planet, Omega Outpost. And also one of the most fortified Convenant Bases are on Harvest as well, A floating moving gigantic floating barge, The Peditant Path. The Convenant and the Humans are perpetually fighting on this planet in hopes one can finally defeat the other... As of right now it is a stalemate but word has it that a band of human reenforcements are coming:

Several Covenant grunts and elites littered the ground of a inner chamber of a Military base. Another wave of troops came in and looked around, "Where is the Demon?" A soldier in white armor walked out of the shadows, "Bout time you got here." He took out a pistol and popped off the 3 grunt surrounding the Yellow Elite. The Elite yelled and switched on his Plasma Blade. The Spartin chuckled and whipped out what seemed to be a handle he pressed a button and a large steel blade shot out of the handle. "Let's go big boy." The two charged at each other and locked their blades. "You look even uglier up close." he said. "Same to you Demon." The Elite force the White Armored spartin back and lunged at him. The Spartin whipped out a pistol and shot the Elite in the head. "Go to hell." The room around him melted and became a room with grids on all the surfaces.

"Good, very good, Spartin 1138." said a Female voice from the intercom. "Please call me Deathsye. I don't like being called a number." "You shouldn't call yourself Deathsye but whatever. Hey, and congratulations you are now a Combat ready soldier." Deathsye yelled with relief, "Finally... These simulations were getting boring." "Come out and we will celebrate." "You alway want a reason to celebrate." "So..." "You have a point." "Plus you hardly have a chance to take your helmet off it will be good for you to get some fresh air."

After the celebration Deathsye was approched by a High Ranked Officer, "So, Admiral, where would you be placing me on my first assignment?" The Admiral smirked, "Always to the point. In a few days you will be shipping off to Harvest one of the planets in the Beta Sector." "Also a planet-wide desert." "Don't worry about it. Your internal coolant should keep you cool. And you won't be going alone there will be several more Marines going with you." "Rookies?" "Yes, Of course you don't have room to talk." "I guess I have no choice I will take the Assignment." "Good. You will be taking the Judge Hammer to Harvest. Good Luck."

When the Judge Hammer arrived at harvest a Pelican carrying Deathsye and several other Spartans and marines. "Ok guys we are about to arrive.... Any questions before we land?"

==========================

Meanwhile on the other side of the planet a large city the size of New York or bigger where the Covenant were located. To look at it from above you would think it was a normal city but on ground level you would see it is actually a gargantuan land barge. Walk the streets were Grunts, Hunters, Brutes, Jackels, and Elites alike all getting along well. There was a hush as a Elite with black armor and gold trim walked down the street with several spec ops , One brute looked in contempt at the Elite and spoke out, "Why are we under control of a Elite?! We brute are much supiorior to their kind. Esspecially this Sow..." he said. His brothers back away as the Female Elite came to him, "You wish to question the Hierarchs? You wish to question me? Your commander Xenas?" asked Xenas with a fierocity that most only see in the Zealots, "If you wish to challenge my rank then make your move..."

The Brute was taken aback by her challenge. For her smaller stature she had a bigger personality. Both of her guards were ready to attack when the brute charged Xenas. She sidestepped and stabbed the Brute in the shoulder with her plasma sword. She then flipped him over and put it to his throat, "If you wish for your life then you best know your place Brute..." she said getting off of him and started heading back to her sanctum. After awhile several Elites came into her area with varying colors of armor.

"I have called all of you her on a mission... We are planning on sending a group of Elites to spy on the Humans. In order for this to work we need to leave you in the middle of the Desert for betraying the Covenant.. But this will not be true we have received infromation that Demons calling them selves Spartans are coming to Harvest... If we leave you in their path they will come across you and possible take you prisoner... For infromation. Gain thier trust, gather infromation and when the time is right you escape... Which one of you wish to voleenter for this assignment?"

Guest Amber Dragon
[QUOTE]Meanwhile on the other side of the planet a large city the size of New York or bigger where the Covenant were located. To look at it from above you would think it was a normal city but on ground level you would see it is actually a gargantuan land barge. Walk the streets were Grunts, Hunters, Brutes, Jackels, and Elites alike all getting along well. There was a hush as a Elite with black armor and gold trim walked down the street with several spec ops , One brute looked in contempt at the Elite and spoke out, "Why are we under control of a Elite?! We brute are much supiorior to their kind. Esspecially this Sow..." he said. His brothers back away as the Female Elite came to him, "You wish to question the Hierarchs? You wish to question me? Your commander Xenas?" asked Xenas with a fierocity that most only see in the Zealots, "If you wish to challenge my rank then make your move..."

The Brute was taken aback by her challenge. For her smaller stature she had a bigger personality. Both of her guards were ready to attack when the brute charged Xenas. She sidestepped and stabbed the Brute in the shoulder with her plasma sword. She then flipped him over and put it to his throat, "If you wish for your life then you best know your place Brute..." she said getting off of him and started heading back to her sanctum. After awhile several Elites came into her area with varying colors of armor.

"I have called all of you her on a mission... We are planning on sending a group of Elites to spy on the Humans. In order for this to work we need to leave you in the middle of the Desert for betraying the Covenant.. But this will not be true we have received infromation that Demons calling them selves Spartans are coming to Harvest... If we leave you in their path they will come across you and possible take you prisoner... For infromation. Gain thier trust, gather infromation and when the time is right you escape... Which one of you wish to voleenter for this assignment?"[/QUOTE]

Out of the shadows of the building comes Suzuki. Having the shame of dishonor for many years have disheartened her so. Apon hearing The Elites with the colorful armor a job, she stepped in. Suzuki: "I would like to volunteer for this mission. I wish to take reveange upon the humans for what they did to the Sacred Ring." The Elite who offered the job to the Black armored Elite looks at her with discontent. Elite: "You are Suzuki. You should be dead for you failure to protect the sacred ring." Suzuki: "I bear the mark of shame. That is a mark that can not be undone. I wish to die in battle for the covenent. If I die then I die. If you really believe I should be dead then kill me now and be done with it. Do it so I can have this Mark removed from me. For me their is no Great Journey." All stood still. The grunts stopped what they where doing. The Brutes stopped rambling curses at the Elites. All was silent, no one talked.

After returning from a previous mission, Spartan818 went to his barrecks and took off his helmet. Reapper: "I hate that mission so much! I can't believe they gave us that kids mission." Falling asleep on his couch he was suddently awakended by the phone. He grabs the phone and listens to what that person had to say. Person: "Is this Spartan818, of Squad 12?" Reaper: "Yes, this is. Who is this?" Person: "This is your new squad leader. Pack up and report to dock 113 for departure." Reapper: "Yes sir but where is our distination?" Squad Leader: "Harvest." Then he hangs up. Reapper stands at the edge of his bed. Reapper: "Harvest? Thats a freaking desert. Man, my luck just keeps getting worse and worse."

He packs a few things and heads out to the docks. Has he is walking to where he was supposed to go. He stopped and looked behind him. Reapper: "What was that. Nothing just the wind." He continues walking. When he finally reaches Dock 113, he sees Deathcry. Reapper: "Oh crap."