OtakuBoards

The Starter Wife

Raiha

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][font=times]So has anyone actually seen the Starter Wife or am I the only one? It's on the USA channel, and the first episode just aired Thursday night.

If you've seen it, let me know what you think of the various plot lines and intersecting characters. Did anyone else have difficulty figuring out Cricket from the Russian maid? I couldn't figure them out until they spoke.[/font][/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Tahoma]the starter wife isnt something i normally would watch, but i found myself drawn in. i thought it was amusing, and i liked the various plot lines, except [spoiler]lou's. oh im so sad he did what he did, but i knew as soon as i saw him drinking out of the bottle... *tear*[/spoiler]
as far as the maid goes versus cricket, i didnt know who the maid was, i just knew i saw her get into the SUV once, and then i had to wait till further in the episode before i knew who she was. cricket to me makes me think of "rhode island" from miss congeniality... hmm should imdb that... hmm i guess i could be wrong, but i swear in the commercial she says "do you really like this man?" and sounds exactly like rhode island.
i digress, i am kind of excited to watch the next couple of weeks, even though i have no interest in designer fashoin and the like. its like a movie, whats going to happen when the older lady confronts bambi? whats going on with shoshanna (i dislike this name greatly) what will happen with beach guy who doesnt know how to talk without putting his foot in his mouth? its fun ^_^ and i know its not going to go on forever, somehow thats reassuring.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]