Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Some of you older members might remember that I had written a bunch of haiku in the Anthology. If you care to read those, just search. This thread will be devoted to my more recent poems.

I'm looking to seriously develop my abilities, so please don't take it easy on me. I guess I'll start out with one for now.

[center][b]Slipping[/b]

everyday, my life
massacres the art within
silent genocide[/center][/size]
  • 4 months later...
Posted
wow... I like it. :animesmil can really identify with that... life can b a drag, filled with all these extraneous things that have nothing 2 do w/where I want 2 b or what I want 2 do w/ my life.
I haven't written haiku since I was in high school... long time ago.
  • 7 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...