OtakuBoards

Chromehounds

Darks Anthro

Hiya fellow gamers, I'm on a search for capable pilots of hounds for my squad currently located in Sal Kair but I might change the allegance to Tarakia or Moskovia. I had to boot to people on the reason they did not notify me that they joined my squad. If you are joining my squad to get money off of anyone you will be boot and reported for lack of skill. Now if you join and you don't have enough money to buy a part, I will spare you some cash. I want only dedicated players to be in my squad. I give people 2 chances. I play not to win or lose but to have a good game. Their is only 3 rules. 1: No hound is to have one single weapon (that means you lack skill and I will give you simple hounds from that country if you don't have all the parts from every country) 2: No complaining that you where destroyed. (I will hold matches that we kill each other for fun. Free battles for my clan allows any weapon) And 3: I want everyone to have fun and play nice during missions (that means you can do anything on free batles or individual missions. Have fun)

The squads name is Armagedon Tanks and my gt is Shaun Geary. If at all possible could a girl join my squad. (If you do, no-one is to hit on you)

[color=darkred]Your best option is to post your X-Box Gamer Tag card in the [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=56774]Hardwired Online[/url] thread, and then approach recruiting people from there.

I'll allow this thread to stay open so anyone can discuss the game if they wish to, but if it turns into a recruitment agency, I'll have to lock it.[/color]