OtakuBoards

Cosplay patterns

Guest Sesshomaru22212

Guest Sesshomaru22212
I was going to go to Tekkoshocon next year as Itachi (Naruto), Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood) or some sailor scout from Sailor Moon who's name I can't remember. I also wanted to make some Gothic Lolita dresses, and I found some patterns online that were free, but they were in Japanese. So does anyone have any suggestions?

[color=#007520]That doesn't really help her much kamichamamew. The cosplay patterns she's talking about are [i]meant[/i] for sewing up after you trace them on cloth and cut them out.

Sesshomaru222...2...2...
If the patterns are free? Why not try to use them? Do they not make enough sense without written instructions? Though I guess Gothic Lolita dresses might not be the easiest thing in the world to sew, considering the amount of frills they have. >.<

-r2[/color]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][color=darkorchid]So, I don't happen to have any[i] real[/i] advice (other than make sure you start as soon as possible on your costumes - you don't want to find out last minute that the sleeve lengths don't match! D: but I was wondering if you might be kind enough to send those free patterns my way? I've never seen patterns for lolita clothing, except a DIY headpiece bit that was actually quite helpful... which I need to find again... [/color][/size][/font]