OtakuBoards

Karin/Chibi Vampire

kamichamamew

Hey everybody! I luv it plus my font sucks, I know. I'll edit it later. anyway, I luv Karin or Chibi Vampire, whichever you prefer. So anybody agree that it rox? :animeswea

[indent][size=1][color=#007520]I'm giving you the same comments and warnings as the Haruhi thread. Keep content and quality a central theme in your posts. If you want to create a thread for a specific Anime that hasn't a thread of its own, why not tell us what the Anime is about? Give us your opinions about the Anime, rather than your font. Why do you love it? Why does it rock? What does it compare to? PM me if you have any questions. -r2[/color][/size][/indent]

Do you mean Kamichama Karin? If you do then it does rock. I love the theme and plot to the story. I love the part where [spoiler]kazuma tries to kiss karin and karin doesn't know what to do! that part is halarious![/spoiler]

[color=#ff7520][quote name='rene23']Do you mean Kamichama Karin?[/quote][/color][color=#007520]Actually, I think they're talking about the Manga/Anime called "Karin" in Japanese and "Chibi Vampire" in English. From Wikipedia:

[indent][size=1][i]Chibi Vampire is the title used for the English translation of the Karin manga and novels.[3] The title was changed by the U.S. publisher Tokyopop to avoid potential confusion with another of their manga titles, Kamichama Karin.[/i][/size][/indent]Heh, looks like the name change [i]was[/i] a good idea. lol.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karin_%28manga%29]Wikipedia Article[/url]

-r2[/color]

Oh, we watched almost the entire series in anime club this past year!! OMG, it's sssooo funny!! XD

There really never has been a vampire like Karin. And the first time you see [I]exactly[/I] why she's different is so hilarious! XD The poor girl! ^^;

I need to re-watch the series (plus see the last few episodes)! ^^; It's really great - definitely worth checking out!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest shadowangel
[quote name='kamichamamew']Hey everybody! I luv it plus my font sucks, I know. I'll edit it later. anyway, I luv Karin or Chibi Vampire, whichever you prefer. So anybody agree that it rox? :animeswea

[indent][size=1][color=#007520]I'm giving you the same comments and warnings as the Haruhi thread. Keep content and quality a central theme in your posts. If you want to create a thread for a specific Anime that hasn't a thread of its own, why not tell us what the Anime is about? Give us your opinions about the Anime, rather than your font. Why do you love it? Why does it rock? What does it compare to? PM me if you have any questions. -r2[/color][/size][/indent][/QUOTE]
[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]
oh I loved this anime <3 I'm still reading the manga tho :animeswea My favorite must be the grandmother in the anime cus of her back story but in the manga it has to be Karin,she's so funny. :animesmil[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]