Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 I was goin' through my favorites and spotted this funny link. It is get your "butt" kicked on ebay. Check it out [url]http://eric.stamen.com/img/ebay.html[/url] Note : There is use of the word "***" in this page. P.S. When is Sephiroth gonna post the winners of the Otaku Awards? He said Tomorrow Three Days Ago.
Fall Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Ok, that is one of the wierdest things I have seen, to do with an auction. What kind of idiot would want to buy that anyway?! :confused: :nope:
Charles Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 The question is, "What kind of an idiot would waste time putting it up?"
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 It's surpost to be funny. You have no humor. IT IS FUNNY! Laugh!
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [color=indigo]HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!That is Hysterical, I would bid but i am sure I can get plenty of people to beat my *** for free...:blackeye: [/color]
Fall Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 :laugh: :bellylol: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ............there, I laughed. Now that I think of it, it really is funny! Hehehe..... :bellylol:
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Well i'm happy your laughing. More people post at my funny joke.
Charles Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Oh..it's a joke.......hahaha. that was pretty funny. Keep up the....good work. *thumbs up*
Guest Zeh Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]Well i'm happy your laughing. More people post at my funny joke. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]I wonder what would happen if someone did do it... and pay it all... [/COLOR]
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Than they woul be a sick perverted person. :D
Delian Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Hehehe....that is pretty funny.... Well...to me anyway...I was laughing:D
stardust Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 LOLOLOLOL,I COULD SEE THAT! *he gets to winners house*,*winner answers door*,auction guy says,"hi,I'm here to kick ur a**!" winner says"oh,we've been expecting you,would u please come-"*punch*"-OUCH!"
Chaos Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 OMG! Here's an update! Someone actually bided! one cent. LMAO! I would just slip in a punch to the face. I'd prolly kill the guy, seeing as how I'm 6' 1", 215 lbs., and only 14, and street strong. mwahahahahahahaha! Anyway, that is some f'ed up bull-dinkey.
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Well if anyone relized he made this page to LOOK like a Ebay Auction. The Ebay address isn't it the links address. Still funny as hell though. :D
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 there's a cheaper way to go about this. go into a bar, walk up to the biggest guy in the place, & say something about his mama.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now