Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Get your butt kicked on Ebay


Recommended Posts

Guest Saiyaman
Posted
I was goin' through my favorites and spotted this funny link. It is get your "butt" kicked on ebay. Check it out

[url]http://eric.stamen.com/img/ebay.html[/url]

Note : There is use of the word "***" in this page.


P.S. When is Sephiroth gonna post the winners of the Otaku Awards? He said Tomorrow Three Days Ago.
Posted
Ok, that is one of the wierdest things I have seen, to do with an auction. What kind of idiot would want to buy that anyway?! :confused: :nope:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
It's surpost to be funny. You have no humor. IT IS FUNNY! Laugh!
Posted
:laugh: :bellylol: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ............there, I laughed. Now that I think of it, it really is funny! Hehehe..... :bellylol:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Well i'm happy your laughing. More people post at my funny joke.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Well i'm happy your laughing. More people post at my funny joke. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]I wonder what would happen if someone did do it... and pay it all... [/COLOR]
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Than they woul be a sick perverted person. :D
Posted
LOLOLOLOL,I COULD SEE THAT!

*he gets to winners house*,*winner answers door*,auction guy says,"hi,I'm here to kick ur a**!" winner says"oh,we've been expecting you,would u please come-"*punch*"-OUCH!"
Posted
OMG! Here's an update! Someone actually bided! one cent. LMAO! I would just slip in a punch to the face. I'd prolly kill the guy, seeing as how I'm 6' 1", 215 lbs., and only 14, and street strong. mwahahahahahahaha! Anyway, that is some f'ed up bull-dinkey.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Well if anyone relized he made this page to LOOK like a Ebay Auction. The Ebay address isn't it the links address. Still funny as hell though. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...