OtakuBoards

3 Games

Dark Sephiroth

Halo, Bloodwake, and Dead or Alive 3. Its the 3 best choices. I got Halo, DoA3, and NHL Hitz 2002 because i got it on the first day it was out and Bloodwake wasnt out. After New Years, im getting 3 more games. Bloodwake definately one of them.

• 2 weeks later...
ya know, halo is the game of the gods. it is one of the better games i have played. i would buy it in the flash of a second.:D
i know of tons of people who own halo, many live on my street, and i play all the time, it really is a good game.

Can't think of a third choice? Max Payne is your man. I peronally think that Max Payne is worlds better than HALO. For some reason, I just had more fun with it. I've only played it for PC, but I hear that the Xbox version is every bit as good, except for the control setup of course.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Can't think of a third choice? Max Payne is your man. I peronally think that Max Payne is worlds better than HALO. For some reason, I just had more fun with it. I've only played it for PC, but I hear that the Xbox version is every bit as good, except for the control setup of course. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't really see a reason for buying it on the xbox if I already have it on the pc :p
besides, improved graphics ain't good enough to warranty a purchase if you already have the game on the pc, if it had some extra features, then I may consider it

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

I don't really see a reason for buying it on the xbox if I already have it on the pc :p
besides, improved graphics ain't good enough to warranty a purchase if you already have the game on the pc, if it had some extra features, then I may consider it [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't blame you if you already have the PC game. I'm in the same boat with you there. The graphics aren't really any better either. Ah well, maybe we'll see a Max Payne 2 for the consoles that'll be worth getting...