Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Halo, Bloodwake, and Dead or Alive 3. Its the 3 best choices. I got Halo, DoA3, and NHL Hitz 2002 because i got it on the first day it was out and Bloodwake wasnt out. After New Years, im getting 3 more games. Bloodwake definately one of them.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I recommend getting Bloodwake and DOA3. I'm not too fond of Halo, and I don't know or played any morew X-Box games..... But I really highly suggest to get Bloodwake..... Very good game..... ;)
Posted
ya know, halo is the game of the gods. it is one of the better games i have played. i would buy it in the flash of a second.:D
i know of tons of people who own halo, many live on my street, and i play all the time, it really is a good game.
Posted
Can't think of a third choice? Max Payne is your man. I peronally think that Max Payne is worlds better than HALO. For some reason, I just had more fun with it. I've only played it for PC, but I hear that the Xbox version is every bit as good, except for the control setup of course.
Posted
I would put in my 2 cents, but I dont pay much attention to XBox much. get metal gear X when it comes out.it was a good game on PS. I need to and buy a PS2, and buy MGS2, which reminds me.
Posted
the games i got DOA3 and Project Gotham Racing :( halo was out and i got my xbox at best buys :demon: i hate that place cuz they did,'t have halo :D and now i like it again cuz they just had a stock of games:angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Can't think of a third choice? Max Payne is your man. I peronally think that Max Payne is worlds better than HALO. For some reason, I just had more fun with it. I've only played it for PC, but I hear that the Xbox version is every bit as good, except for the control setup of course. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't really see a reason for buying it on the xbox if I already have it on the pc :p
besides, improved graphics ain't good enough to warranty a purchase if you already have the game on the pc, if it had some extra features, then I may consider it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

I don't really see a reason for buying it on the xbox if I already have it on the pc :p
besides, improved graphics ain't good enough to warranty a purchase if you already have the game on the pc, if it had some extra features, then I may consider it [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't blame you if you already have the PC game. I'm in the same boat with you there. The graphics aren't really any better either. Ah well, maybe we'll see a Max Payne 2 for the consoles that'll be worth getting...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...