Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE="1"]My Myspace account was phished, and thus it has been locked. When I try to change the password, the verification picture (with the letters you have to copy into a box) doesn't show up. It's just a box with a red x instead. I don't know why it started doing this. Does anyone know if this is something wrong with myspace that will be resolved or if there's something I can do to resolve it? I'd appreciate any input. Thanks.[/SIZE]
Posted
I had problems on myspace too, but it's different from yours. I really couldn't delete the messages I had in the inbox. There are four of them, you mean. All I have to suggest to your problem is to:

1. Click forgot your password & fill your e-mail address about your myspace account. A password verification will be sent to your e-mail.
2. If the first one doesn't work, pm the administrator (Tom) about the account problems. I think he might help you retrieving your account.

Have a good day! :animesmil
Posted
i've had that problem before and the advice i can offer you for the future is to allow certain things , like websites to be excluded from MS Phising. that will help you from experiencing that sort of thing again

the fee will be 300 up front, and two installments of 250. all to be paid in Euros.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...