Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd like to request a "Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" banner please. i just bought the 2 dvds a few days ago and now im hooked on it.

So please so the best you can!:D
Posted
[quote name='GreenDemon']I'd like to request a "Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" banner please. i just bought the 2 dvds a few days ago and now im hooked on it.

So please so the best you can!:D[/QUOTE]

I'm going to give it a go but I need to know a few things....

Is there anything specific you want on the banner? Like your user name or something like that? What kinds of colors and stuff would you like on your banner? This is some of the basic things I would need to know if I can make you an adequate banner.

EDIT: Here's a sample.....let me know what you think. I need to make the file smaller before i actually give it to you though...
Posted
Sorry, this is my first time requesting anything. But I would like to hav te whole sos brigade on it (if possible), if not then i just would like have most of the sos brigade in it. i'd also like to have a cool green color on the edge, like a neon green fade of somewhat. and of course I'd like my username on the bottem corner in white.

I hope this is enough, and i hope im not being too greedy:animeswea
Posted
[quote name='GreenDemon']Sorry, this is my first time requesting anything. But I would like to have the whole sos brigade on it (if possible), if not then i just would like have most of the sos brigade in it. I'd also like to have a cool green color on the edge, like a neon green fade of somewhat. and of course I'd like my username on the bottom corner in white.

I hope this is enough, and I hope I'm not being too greedy:animeswea[/QUOTE]

No problem. That actually helps a lot. Thank you. I should have it up by tonight.
Posted
Yeah yeah, I'd better get credit for you in your signature. Something like....Thanks Korey for the awesome banner. I am eternally grateful. Oh here's a sample let me know what you think
Posted
Yes, I'll remember to give you credit. But one last thing, maybe no green fade, but i like the picture though.
Posted
Here's something without the fade, but I applied a cross sketch pencil layer to it to give it that artsy fartsy feel. Whaddya think?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...