OtakuBoards

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya request

Udon

[quote name='GreenDemon']I'd like to request a "Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" banner please. i just bought the 2 dvds a few days ago and now im hooked on it.

So please so the best you can!:D[/QUOTE]

I'm going to give it a go but I need to know a few things....

Is there anything specific you want on the banner? Like your user name or something like that? What kinds of colors and stuff would you like on your banner? This is some of the basic things I would need to know if I can make you an adequate banner.

EDIT: Here's a sample.....let me know what you think. I need to make the file smaller before i actually give it to you though...

Sorry, this is my first time requesting anything. But I would like to hav te whole sos brigade on it (if possible), if not then i just would like have most of the sos brigade in it. i'd also like to have a cool green color on the edge, like a neon green fade of somewhat. and of course I'd like my username on the bottem corner in white.

I hope this is enough, and i hope im not being too greedy:animeswea

[quote name='GreenDemon']Sorry, this is my first time requesting anything. But I would like to have the whole sos brigade on it (if possible), if not then i just would like have most of the sos brigade in it. I'd also like to have a cool green color on the edge, like a neon green fade of somewhat. and of course I'd like my username on the bottom corner in white.

I hope this is enough, and I hope I'm not being too greedy:animeswea[/QUOTE]

No problem. That actually helps a lot. Thank you. I should have it up by tonight.