OtakuBoards

cant send pms to my account

Guest hunter4580

Guest hunter4580
it is saying that my account is not there or check spelling and none of my friends can get a hold of me now :( :animeangr

Okay slow down and breathe. What is it telling you, that you can't receieve Private Messages or that you can't send them? Because if it's the former, I think that it's because you have a user option turned off that says "Enable Private Messaging". If it's a spelling issue, tell your pals to look for you under the "Members List and click on your name. Then they should be able to send you a message, provided that you have the ability to recieve Private Messages. Try that first. ^_^

~Korey

[color=#db2007]Which account are you talking about? Not this one, since you just registered. I thought you meant myOtaku, but your site hasn't been updated for months.

I did just send a private message to you through myOtaku, and from my end, everything went smoothly. Unless you just aren't [i]receiving[/i] the messages that people are sending you? Perhaps your friends are actually spelling things incorrectly.

Or are you talking about another site/account altogether?[/color]

[color=#4B0082]If you mean on OtakuBoards, I just checked your PM settings and they're set to allow PMs from everyone. Everything looks normal there.

If you mean on myOtaku, Gail (aka Panda) takes care of account problems over there, in which case I'll leave this to her.

But either way, more specifics are probably needed. We need to know what exactly is going wrong before we can attempt to fix anything.[/color]

Guest The Blue Jihad
Sorry, but I just had to point out the hilarity of "cant send [B]pms[/B] to my account." Cause most of my female friends would love to not get pms so frequently.

Zing.

I just sent you a PM over on myOtaku from my site. Everything appears to be working fine when I sent you the PM and things with your site appear to be in order. As the message told your friends, have them make sure they are spelling your member name correctly and try again or have them use the PM link on your myO site since it will automatically put your member name on the PM.

Otherwise, as Des mentioned, we really need more information to find out what the problem is.

Guest hunter4580
its to the account evilbunnycaptian its my sisters im trying to get it to work for her...

and i have to get it to work or im in some trouble

ok nvm mind guys and girls but thanks for help for some reason it works now becuase her friend pm her and said how u fix it and me and her didnt know how we did it!!!!!!!!!!!:catgirl:[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"][INDENT][B]hunter4580[/B], I've merged your posts together. Please do not double and triple post. If you wish to add something just use the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post. Thanks. ~indifference[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]