Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6a/Phobiaart.jpg/200px-Phobiaart.jpg[/IMG]
I was wondering if someone could make me a Signature-Avatar set? Could the Avatar be of the above image but without the text at the top while the Signature could be the cover art from Saturate from the following link and without the text at the top. [URL="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Breaking_Benjamin_Saturate.jpg"]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Breaking_Benjamin_Saturate.jpg[/URL].

Thank you in advance
Posted
Sorry but this was a quick one for me and you didnt say what you wanted on it so this is what i got.
[IMG]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4233/untitled1copydl9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4216/200pxphobiaartfd7.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Did my own take.
Kept to the red/orange/yellow colors.


I really had [I]no[/I] idea what you really wanted done but...
Hope you like it.

&&enjoy :animesmil

[IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6461/breakingbenjaminsiget4.jpg[/IMG]

&&

[IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4095/bbavod4.jpg[/IMG]

tell me if you like it or want something changed...like text on it or anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...