OtakuBoards

Help in FF6...

Nerdsy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Argh! I know where abouts you are, I'll play it again to refresh my memory. Is this the town where you can hire a chocobo?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]All I know is that this isa the town where you first see Shadow, the Ninja guy...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Oh ok. I know where you are, You meet him in that bar, where he says my dog'll eat you or something isn't it? Let him or make him join you ,dont you?, and I think this is near where everyone gets seperated. I'm not too sure.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Oh ok. I know where you are, You meet him in that bar, where he says my dog'll eat you or something isn't it? Let him or make him join you ,dont you?, and I think this is near where everyone gets seperated. I'm not too sure.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=sandybrown]How exactly do you get him to join you? That's my problem... I just arrived at the town, and I can't figure out what to do...[/COLOR]

If this is Thamasa you're talking about, go to the Inn and rest. When you wake up return to Shadow and check up on him. Now return to the airship, reduce your party to 3 members, and go back to the Veldt. You'll see more of Shadow later.

While in Veldt wander around until Gau joins you. Now return to the small island you started at. If you return to Thamasa you'll find out that Shadow has gone to the ColosseumIf you take Sabin and Gau to the shack located on the big island north of the Veldt, you'll learn more about Gau's past.

Hope that helps.

Nah the town after Figaro sinks is......damn it starts w/ a K......oh well there's nothing for you to do IN that town, but if you go to the bar and talk to Shadow (and you have an open slot in your party, meaning 3 or less people), you can hire him to join you. After that you head south to.....I forget if it's the phantom forest or opera house or what, just head south. Kohlinhagen! er.....you get the idea, heh that's the name of the city, whew. Oh yeah btw Thamasa isn't til later with Strago and Relm and such, also if you sleep at any inn w/ Shadow in your party you have a chance of seeing one of his hidden dream sequences, not overly important but doesn't hurt.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]Nah the town after Figaro sinks is......damn it starts w/ a K......oh well there's nothing for you to do IN that town, but if you go to the bar and talk to Shadow (and you have an open slot in your party, meaning 3 or less people), you can hire him to join you. After that you head south to.....I forget if it's the phantom forest or opera house or what, just head south. Kohlinhagen! er.....you get the idea, heh that's the name of the city, whew. Oh yeah btw Thamasa isn't til later with Strago and Relm and such, also if you sleep at any inn w/ Shadow in your party you have a chance of seeing one of his hidden dream sequences, not overly important but doesn't hurt. [/B][/QUOTE]

Kohlinhagen? Crud on a farfignugen, I must be in the wrong area. I'm in South Figaro... Where's Kohlinhagen?

[SIZE=1]Just a few tips with Gau--- 1.When he dives into the ground after you've let him join you. He's learning enemy skills, so when you find him in a battle, DONT attack him. I'm not too sure what happens if you do. 2. I found him quite handy in boss battles, due to element strengths and weaknesses.[/SIZE]

Gau doesn't have enemy skills really, that's more of a Setzer thing. Gau.............I don't know wtf he does, heh anyway. You have to go to Mobliz first and buy dried meat, then when you see Gau in battle you use it on him and don't attack. If you do attack he'll just say some nonsensical mumbo jumbo and spin away. As for that Figaro mess, you go there a few times, but if you just "Escaped", then you have to head East to the Returner's hideout, you can rent a chocobo in a nearby city. When u're asked if you want to join the Returners, say no 3 times, you'll get a Genji glove that lets you hold 2 weapons, if you say yes you'll get a gauntlet that lets you hold 1 weapon w/ 2 hands, altho they may sound pretty equal, get the genki glove! heh it's much more useful later on.

[COLOR=royalblue]Heh, the Gloves do sound better... I wish I saw that post before I got there... Well, I found my way, even though I can get past that darn digger thing...lol[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]Well, anyway, Now I'm stuck on FFV... Heh... If this doen't stray too far off topic-It's about helping me, anyway- Where the heck do I go after I talk to the Chanceller at the castle where Reina is from? I talked around, and the people say he (the Chanceller) wants to give me something, but I can't find him! [/COLOR]

Gau does learn enemyskills, but its more like imitating the ways the enemy would attack, once Gau is set to imitate an enemy you loose control of him and he just acts like the enemy would..

its like enemy skills.. but.. different

Setzer just is some gambler person.. he throws cards and darts as his attack and i believe he has coin and slot commands.. or.. ah.. i dont remember that well.. but i know he doesn't do enemy skills