Cloud_Strife Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Ok...I've got like 10 spere levels for Kimahri...but I don't have a level two lock and that's right in my way. Can anyone tell me where and when you get your first level two lock key. I'm in desperate need of it.
Charles Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 You're not really in desparate need of it. I have the level 3 sphere key and I never ran into a dead end. Look around on the grid and I'm sure you'll find another way for now.
Cloud_Strife Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 That's just it...I either wait till the level two lock or I have to retrace a ton of steps. That's one thing I wish was different, I wish moves you have already taken you can retrace without using any sphere levels
Charles Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 I know your dillema. However, it only takes one sphere to go back four spaces so it's somewhat of a bargain.
Axel--Ignition Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Lv2 sphere= Sepherimorph- Macalania woods
Zero-Sama Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 Yes,When you beat Sepherimorph in the Macalania Woods he drops one(1) Level 2 Key Sphere.
SephirothNIN Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 The first lv2 sphere keys you can get are on the mi'hen highroad I believe, some guy near that maechan weirdo will give you one if you talk to him, and when I left a shop or inn or something someone ran in and gave me one as well (a lv2 key).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now