Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok...I've got like 10 spere levels for Kimahri...but I don't have a level two lock and that's right in my way. Can anyone tell me where and when you get your first level two lock key. I'm in desperate need of it.
Posted
You're not really in desparate need of it. I have the level 3 sphere key and I never ran into a dead end. Look around on the grid and I'm sure you'll find another way for now.
Posted
That's just it...I either wait till the level two lock or I have to retrace a ton of steps. That's one thing I wish was different, I wish moves you have already taken you can retrace without using any sphere levels
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The first lv2 sphere keys you can get are on the mi'hen highroad I believe, some guy near that maechan weirdo will give you one if you talk to him, and when I left a shop or inn or something someone ran in and gave me one as well (a lv2 key).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...