No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 ok, for u ppl that are sick of edited crap on toonami, and wanna see the real thing, or just plain wanna see the real thing, i have your answer! ok, first u need a basic account at streamload ([url]www.streamload.com[/url]). this costs 7.99 per month, BUT ITS WORTH IT. next, leave your streamload username here and i will give you: -Episodes 1-12 (all, toonami only gave u 11) of Gundam 08th MS Team, subbed and uncut! -Episodes 1-13 of Gundam 0083 (coming to toonami in the near-future), subbed and uncut! -Endless Waltz, subbed and uncut! -Episodes 1-39 (thats either the whole, thing or most of it) of Gundam X, subbed and uncut! Now tell me that isnt worth 7.99 per month? its better than pay-per-view, thats for sure! __________________ [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img]
Zero-Sama Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [COLOR=teal]I'll try to get one in the near future.I wanna see them![/COLOR]
No-Name Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 ya, its something you dont want to miss!
Outlaw Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Personally I just use Marpheous a check what ppl have every once and a while. Every so often, I get lucky and find something worth DLing. But hey, its free.
Zero-Sama Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I got it!Zeroxsama is my name!My password is........HEY!I'm not reading this darn script anymore!(Thats what it says to say)
Zero-Sama Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Sorry,I'm not right in the head......Derrrrrrrr........
No-Name Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 ok, im sending you the gundam series, outlaw, do you want em too?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now