kaekara Posted August 11, 2007 Posted August 11, 2007 Well, I've been considering making a manga, but I'm having trouble finding which fonts I should use. Any font advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
SunfallE Posted August 11, 2007 Posted August 11, 2007 [COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I don't know what type of font one would use, however, I do know of a good site that has lots of free fonts for personal use. [URL="http://www.dafont.com/"][U]DaFont[/U][/URL] That's about all I can help you with. [/FONT][/COLOR]
kaekara Posted August 11, 2007 Author Posted August 11, 2007 Thank you. I'm actually searching around on that site right now. ^^
Raiyuu Posted August 11, 2007 Posted August 11, 2007 Use Anime Ace or Spectre Verde BB. Anime Ace is free to download on [url]www.blambot.com[/url] - which is a one-stop shop for all your comic font needs. I think Spectre Verde is free there too, but Anime Ace is the best one, really. Spectre Verde is just for if you want a comic-y looking font that isn't exactly the same as the ones everyone else are using.
Kei Posted August 11, 2007 Posted August 11, 2007 [color=darkblue][size=1]However, if you are looking for the one that most people use in online manga, then Digital Strip is the way to go. You can find it easily by running a Google search for it.[/color][/size]
kaekara Posted August 12, 2007 Author Posted August 12, 2007 Thank you very much, everyone. I got the fonts I needed and can't wait to use them. ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now