OtakuBoards

Ginban Kaleidoscope

miss april

Another sport anime in town released few months ago...

A Japanese figure skater named Tazusa Sakurano and her Canadian guardian ghost named Pete Pumps had been together accidentally for 100 days...

I had only watched some episodes of this story and I find it very funny especially the tomato incident - [spoiler]Pete hates tomatoes, when Tazusa ate those stuff[/spoiler]. What I might hated most is the bad flow in Tazusa's part - she's not as good as other character's usual attitude, but I might consider her as one of the frankest anime character I have seen.

Maybe, the two characters had something in common - their passion of winning! For Pete, it was very sad because of his early death... :animeswea

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Well, because the number of episodes in this anime is quite few, I managed to finish watching this anime in less than 2 weeks. Yeah, I agree that this anime is funny. I like the part where no one else except Tazusa can see Pete, this made her look like and idiot. Like the part where she seemed to shout to herself in town, school, to her coach and her best friend, Mika...^^

In my opinion, (...well, maybe I just love sport-based anime), overall, this anime is just OK-OK...[/FONT][/COLOR]

I never managed to finish watching this, although I love the premise. (A Canadian ghost? A Canadian ghost named [I]Pete[/I]???) I'm glad I saw at least a few episodes of it, though, because I still listen to the opening and ending a lot. (The OP is Dual by Yellow Generation; the ED is Energy by Inoue Marina). They're rather addictive and go well together.

~Dagger~