woody Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]maybe you could apply for a student loan & get a dorm room? [/B][/QUOTE] First, I have to get my own car. I'm sharing a car with my brother right now.
Anna Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] First, I have to get my own car. I'm sharing a car with my brother right now. [/B][/QUOTE] Sharing cars.............. I feel your pain....:cross:
woody Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] Sharing cars.............. I feel your pain....:cross: [/B][/QUOTE] Our school is very close, so he drive one day (and any day with snow, rain, fog), I drive one day.
Fall Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Join the army. You get to blow stuff up!! Very kewl stuff..... Or you can go to boarding school where you make friends. Army is a long-term job, where at boarding school you learn about stuff and make friends too. But I might have the wrong impression of the boarding school you're talking about here..... :D
Guest Akito Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Join the army. You get to blow stuff up!! Very kewl stuff..... Or you can go to boarding school where you make friends. Army is a long-term job, where at boarding school you learn about stuff and make friends too. But I might have the wrong impression of the boarding school you're talking about here..... :D [/B][/QUOTE] Gee, thats pretty much what we do in the underground world! Although, we blow stuff up alot more often then the Armed Forces do! It's sooo much fun!
Charles Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 If anyone joins the army with the expectation that they're going to get to "blow a bunch of stuff up," they're seriously mistaken.
woody Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Join the army. You get to blow stuff up!! Very kewl stuff..... Or you can go to boarding school where you make friends. Army is a long-term job, where at boarding school you learn about stuff and make friends too. But I might have the wrong impression of the boarding school you're talking about here..... :D [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think you can blow stuff up and like the way you describe in the army. For the vacation, I've been through it before. I do nothing but study for the whole summer.
Sui Generis Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 I say go army...It will teach you disaplin and whip your butt into shape....also if you stay in long enough you can retire early..and live off the government :D....Also hell it looks good on your resume...8 years in Army...that would impress 'em..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now