Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ninja Gaiden Sigma - Rachel FanPic


Recommended Posts

Guest sushisyndrome
Posted
Playing through this game this week... has inspired me to do a fan pic:

[IMG]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/sushisyndrome/SS_20070817_Ninja_Gaiden_Rachel.jpg[/IMG]

Cheers,
SS

[url]http://sushisyndrome.deviantart.com[/url]
Posted
[font="trebuchet ms"] I have no idea why no one has posted anything already, lol. It looks really great, to say the least.

I like the shading on her weapon, but I think adding more midtones/highlights to the skin would make the picture look more dynamic. Her arm seems to be drawn too low, since her armpit doesn't fit in with how she's popping her back.

Ace job on the technical things, though. I really hope you post more things here! :)[/font]
Guest sushisyndrome
Posted
Hi Lunox,

Thanks for the review. I agree with all your points, especially about the arm. I intend to post more stuff on here in the future!

SS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...