Dragon Warrior Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 It seems that Breath of Fire 1 is coming out on GBA. (boo yah! :D) does anyone know when? That game series is da bomb!
Charles Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 It should be out already, as I remember seeing a 12/12/01 release date. As a matter of fact, you can buy it from Capcom's site. [url]http://www.capcom.com/game_boy_advance.xpml[/url]
Kuja Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i dont know... but if it is out when i finish my golden sun and ooa walkthrews i will get it... if not ill start on my oos one ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 I've almost beaten Golden Sun. Greatest GBA game ever! Oh, and thanx guys.
Fall Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 I can't wait for that game! It looks cool, but I have to wait for another half a year before I'm allowed to get another GBA game..... :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now