OtakuBoards

MyOtaku Avatar Problem

Cat

I have this avatar that I have been trying to upload in the past two day and it hasn't uploaded. It is within the size limit and its less then 50 KB. Every time I try to upload the avatar it even says that its been upload. I have had this problem before but by a few hours later the new avatar would be up it has never been this long without results. On my laptop I still see the old avatar. I'm not sure if its my laptop or if its something else. Thanks for the help.

This is the new avatar in case something is wrong with it.
[URL]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/BamAvatar.jpg[/URL]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Your avatar is uploaded, the problem is most likely your browser. You need to clear out the cache to get it to use the current image instead of the past one. If you have firefox, going to tools and then selecting clear private data will bring up a little menu for clearing your history and such. Once you've done that it should show up. You can also hold down the shift key while pressing reload/refresh to get it to show up as well.

For internet explorer you choose tools and then internet options. There should be a choice under the general tab that says browsing history. There will be a button for deleting all that information. Once you've done that the avatar should show up for you.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Premonition;789109][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]I think SunfallE's trying to say, "clear your cookies", if I'm not mistaken. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Actually Prem that's not the same thing, you can clear your cookies and leave your cache alone and vice versa. ^_~ It just depends on what you want to clear out.[quote name='Cat14'']Thank you for your help. I was at a loss there. Next time this happens I'll know what to do also now.[/quote]You're welcome. I tend to make sure to clear everything out about once a week to keep that sort of thing from happening. [/FONT][/COLOR]