OtakuBoards

I've got an RPG idea.

Tetra of sound

I'm thinking about a Sonic the Hedgehog idea. I haven't exactly finished thinking it up, though. The point here is, anyone think they can unstop my brain clog? I've only gotten this far:

Sonic receives a brochure in the mail for a free cruise. He decides to go on the cruise with his friends. The problem is, Eggman received the exact same brochure and is going as well.

As you can see, I have only gotten a little done. If anyone can give me some ideas, I might finish this and get it running. Everyone who chooses to help, I appreciate it.

I don't know much about Sonic...well not that there is too much to know. lol
:animeshy:

Maybe a chaos emerald unknowingly powers the cruise ship...towards the end Eggmans steals it, and the ship begins to sink...er some-what-not.
:animestun

Actually, I like that idea! I hope more people add!

[COLOR="Red"]Eggman: Hehehe... Thanks for the idea!Hahaha! [/COLOR]

Shut up, Egghead!

[COLOR="Red"]But-[/COLOR]

No buts! GO!!!

[COLOR="Red"]Grrrr... * Stomps away *[/COLOR]

Anyway, I'll add that to what I already had. MEUN's reward: a guaranteed spot, if you want it.

Sonic receives a brochure in the mail for a free cruise. He decides to go on the cruise with his friends. The problem is, Eggman received the exact same brochure and is going as well. Yet nobody knows that a [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]CHAOS EMERALD[/COLOR] powers the ship!

If you don't want a reward, tell me when you post. Remember, I'm not a moderator! I can only do so much!