Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
O.k. I was trying to play something on RealyPlayer when it said I needed a supporting codec. I tried downloading a few, and they still didn't work! Where can I get codecs?
Posted
Download the whole RealPlayer program again. I had that problem, tried downloading a "codec", nothing happened. But once I download the program again, I had no problem at all. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Some codecs that RealPlayer need are already installed with your operating system...try updating your OS.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Last time I tried updating my system because of that, my comp just wasn't the same as it was before. Now I can't play any of my good games like Worms 2 or Diablo 2. All because of that codec crap. But now I got RealPlayer going again :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...