Anime Elf Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 O.k. I was trying to play something on RealyPlayer when it said I needed a supporting codec. I tried downloading a few, and they still didn't work! Where can I get codecs?
Fall Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Download the whole RealPlayer program again. I had that problem, tried downloading a "codec", nothing happened. But once I download the program again, I had no problem at all. :D
Anime Elf Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 I tried that, but I still have the same problem.
tetsuo Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 its the divx codec right? i downloaded a divx player
RicoTranzrig Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Some codecs that RealPlayer need are already installed with your operating system...try updating your OS....
Fall Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Some codecs that RealPlayer need are already installed with your operating system...try updating your OS.... [/B][/QUOTE] Last time I tried updating my system because of that, my comp just wasn't the same as it was before. Now I can't play any of my good games like Worms 2 or Diablo 2. All because of that codec crap. But now I got RealPlayer going again :D
Kottonknot Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [url]www.divx.com[/url] Download DivX 4.0 Don't use the player though, it's not too great. Use WMP or something once the codec is installed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now