Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]No it's not really a hoopla...do you even know what that means? Anyhow, some random works I've created this past month. I'll state this first, I'm no expert nor claim to be, this isn't much of my hobbie like it use to be and I would like some pointers and such. First two are forum banners and the file attachment is a part of a layout.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[url]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/130/deathbanner1og7.jpg[/url]

[url]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9505/anime2yv9.jpg[/url]

[IMG]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8748/reacjoq3.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I really like the banner, although the heart is kind of random. Well the bottom text looks oddly placed aswell too, but I really love the colors.

I'm not sure about the layout image. Did you make it yourself? o,O;[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Thanks for the comments and I'll most definitaly (Spellers block) take that into consideration, to improve myself. Lol, the hearts are random indeed. To be honest I used the wrong brush, because I just realised it too (Silly me). The text...I had trouble with it, but I still went through with the whole essage. I was like crap...this doesn't go, but I got this far.

The bear in the layout is from Afro Samurai, Kuma. My friend loves the character and he wanted me to make him one for a myspace layout. That's not reaqlly my field as taste....but I did it (Or he'll kill me...haha).[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Blue"]I really liked your second banner. The "Anime Beat" one. Just the designs and the simplicity of it all was very nifty!

Though I also am favorable towards the first one. The way you got the splashes of color to go with the black background was also very good. I seriously need to get back to playing around with Photoshop >_<;[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Thank you and your comments are much appreciated! The Anime Beat was more of a professional approach (But I can't be like Retri....do good). I'm glad you have you have some favorites. Also, I would like to see your work, so hopefully you start up agian![/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...