OtakuBoards

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Quest for Lucario

Tetra of sound

[CENTER] 14 pokemon will join forces and search for the legendary Lucario. They will search far and meet many new friends. Their journey will be long and rigorous...

"I can't believe it! I have to have someone else if I want to start a rescue team?!", Ann said in astonishment.

"I thought you knew. Come back when you have another person."

"Fine! I will!"

Ann was so confused. [I]How am i supposed to get someone when I don't know anyone else?[/I]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign-ups

1. Species- you can choose any of the starters from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team except Pikachu. I chose it.

2. Name- your name.

3. Evolutions and how to evolve- If you're not a Pokemon expert, don't worry-I am a living Pokedex, all you need to do is pm me. Sinnoh evolutions do not count. Level-up evolutions will occur after 10 battles for the 1st, the 2nd will occur after 15 battles.

That is it! Sign up and have fun![/CENTER]

[COLOR="Green"][B]Tetra of sound[/B], as much as I hate to intimidate you by not approving your first attempt for an RPG, I don't think I have a choice. You're just lacking too many things.

First of all, please read through the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318][U]Adventure Arena[/U][/url] Basics. You can find everything you need to create a proper RPG. They include:
[indent]- a [B]rating[/B] to the title ([E] for everybody, [PG] for "parental guidance" or [M] for mature, as well as [L], [S] or [V] for any language, sexual or violent themes)
- [I]at least[/I] three good paragraphs (longer than two sentences) of [B]background information[/B] (story, guidelines etc.)
- a [B]sign-up sheet[/B] to indicate what type of characters you want[/indent]
You are lacking in all three of these things, really. Please look at the other threads in this section for an example of what's acceptable and what's not. You don't have to make this into some grandiose epic, just put more effort to it. Flesh it out, write more background story for it, expand the sign-up sheet etc.

Once you have all the pieces together, you can recreate this RPG, but I will have to close this one down. I trust you'll get it right the next time. ;D

- Sandy

[B]*Thread closed*[/B][/COLOR]