OtakuBoards

FFT help.

Kain

I'll make this a little more desriptive since it's a tough battle. Before the battle,set your players in a position so they are spread out, because Queklain can put as many as four of your characters to sleep if they are clumped together. This is a rather easy battle, so just have a couple of strong fighters hack away at Queklain. Some magic users will also be of use here as well, especially those who can give your characters Haste or some other status boost, since you can't do a whole lot to Queklain himself.

Quecklain's not that hard, you just need to get a monk or 2 with stigma magic, and have them protected against sleep, Quecklain's nightmare doesn't do every status effect, just sleep, poison, and....darkness I think. he only has about 1000hp too, so just use ninja/knight combos, forget black magic or anything with a charge time, you just want to get this battle over w/ quickly. If you use your strongest characters, he shouldn't get off more than one nightmare, and if he does your remaining guys will finish him off. Agrias's holy explosion works great, but any of her holy moves will be fine.

[COLOR=red]Hee's what i did:

for me.... normal battles were harder than him.... for me anyway... i was level 99.... you should get level 99 and have 2 characters master in everything... ramza and another character... everyone should haveset classes... like you SHOULD pit ramza as a squire (he can use knight swords.... ) lets say another person, maybe you want him as a knight?... you should have set classes like that that you put your characters into before a story line battle...

or you can just sit around at Mandalia Plains and get to level 99 with characters mastered everything...

what you should do is always hav a knight as one of the people you don't want to master everything... make him master knight... get the battlefield down to 1 enemy (oh, btw the two characters you should get up should have basic skill as a secondry skill while your gettin'them up) and speed break that last enemy until it has one speed. then have your two characters accumlete every turn that pops up for them, until they have enough jp to master the class there in... then end the battle...

now lemme explain why you only need 2 characters master. You get way more than enough special characters to fill up your whole character inventory.... you only really need ramza to master all... i just liked having a random character...

lol... i could go on forever...

whoa... i think thats a little to much help...

oh well... inFF Tactics and thats what i did...

once your level 99 you can just rocket thru the story line battles...

Hope all that helped![/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][size=3]Well,It's no far to blow through at level 99,I thought most people would like a chalange,That's all.Sorry if i offened you.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Hey, it's still a challenge you try going through the dep dark dungeon? i think it was called.

And it can't be considdered a cheat... you waste your own time doing it.

Take FFVII for example... gettin' you characters to level 99n isn't a cheat is it?? [/COLOR]

It's not that hard, all you have to do is invite a chocobo into ur party w/ a mediator (or some1 w/ talk skill and monster talk equipped). Then in battle have one of your characters move onto the space the choco is in, it'll ask if you want to ride it. Although chocos give ur character higher speed and a LOT higher movement, you won't be able to control the chocobo, so it'll be like having one less character =\.

[COLOR=indigo]Bah! i hated boco..... The stupid thing breed. and i forgot to check my party while i was waiting for a few of my characters to return from a quest. Bah! i had a full screen of black, red and yellow lvl.99 bo's/[/COLOR]