OtakuBoards

Shura no Toki: Age of Chaos

XxWigglesxX

I have come to realize not very many people have seen this. Which is a shame, it?s a great show.

It?s about a warrior that fights with a style that uses nothing but your hands, and is regarded as one of the most deadly techniques.

The show spans i think 3 or 4 generations, it shows yagumo (I think I spelled that wrong...) and then his kids, grandkid and so on.

This is sort of like a samurai anime, same time period the only difference is he doesn?t fight with a weapon :)

Definatly an anime I would recommend to watch.

Has anyone else seen this?

on a side note, is this a better way to start off a thread than my last attempt?

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='XxWigglesxX']on a side note, is this a better way to start off a thread than my last attempt?[/QUOTE]Definitely. ^_~

As for the actual show, I'm not familiar with it at all. But then I don't watch much in the way of martial arts anime since I tend to prefer the magical and slice of life type shows. It certainly looks interesting though. I notice that they'll be releasing the entire thing in a thin pack on 11-13-2007. I love when they do that, put shows out in that format. It's so much more affordable and I love getting every episode at the same time since I prefer to start something and finish it as soon as possible.[/FONT][/COLOR]