Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Go here to see it

[url]http://hometown.aol.com/firefaerie357/myhomepage/profile.html[/url]

or click the linkie poo

[URL=http://hometown.aol.com/firefaerie357/myhomepage/profile.html ]Piccy[/URL]

Btw sorry its kinda big..
Posted
[color=deeppink]I will intervene before anyone else tells you that this belongs in one of the million other threads that are based on pictures, but it's really okey that you've posted another topic. It's a great picture PF :D

Though, just for further reference, I would ask for everyone to check the other threads before they post one of the same type as one or two others...thanks ;)[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Oh PF, now I know why so many people are in love with you here. :love:

Nice pic, but we should see more of you.... on the boards I mean..... I mean you should post more... >_
Posted
[COLOR=red] Next time someone wants to post a picture go to Seph. thread a few pages back and post it there...

btw... you look like someone i know PF... -.- [/COLOR]
Posted
i want a steal pf's thunder

so here's my [url=http://cloud4cloud.freeservers.com/stinger.jpg] pic [/url]

muahahha:naughty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]i want a steal pf's thunder

so here's my [url=http://cloud4cloud.freeservers.com/stinger.jpg] pic [/url]

muahahha:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]
Is that really how you look like? Is that halloween costum? You look cute in a scary way.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red] Next time someone wants to post a picture go to Seph. thread a few pages back and post it there...

btw... you look like someone i know PF... -.- [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Is that good or bad I look like someone you know?

[QUOTE]i want a steal pf's thunder [/QUOTE]


Thunder?Ok...
Posted
yup. that's really me.

it wasnt holloween custom..i put on make up to impress girls who seeking for asian men..it's community somewhere around at lj..

if you are a girl, thanks..if you are a guy, no comment :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]yup. that's really me.

it wasnt holloween custom..i put on make up to impress girls who seeking for asian men..it's community somewhere around at lj..

if you are a girl, thanks..if you are a guy, no comment :p [/B][/QUOTE]
Impress girls?
I'm a girl. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]yup. that's really me.

it wasnt holloween custom..i put on make up to impress girls who seeking for asian men..it's community somewhere around at lj..

if you are a girl, thanks..if you are a guy, no comment :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I think Jeff is a little shy of showing us his real pic...
Come on Jeff... Hehehe....I'm sure it's not as scary as your taste for makeup
;)

Lots-A-Luv
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Hey not bad. Not bad at all. Try smiling, though. Smiling is a wonderful thing to do:D ;) [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]Its a good pic but you really should smile.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Ah, Pappilion, did you get rid of your green bangs? How could you! lol



Okay, it's about time this new generation of Otakuites saw my pic... Heh, if you're old enough to remember, I was one of the first few to post a pic back in the old Shinji Pic Craze of V2... And remember, another one is coming soon, one that better showcases my face...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]Ah, Pappilion, did you get rid of your green bangs? How could you! lol



Okay, it's about time this new generation of Otakuites saw my pic... Heh, if you're old enough to remember, I was one of the first few to post a pic back in the old Shinji Pic Craze of V2... And remember, another one is coming soon, one that better showcases my face...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, nerdsy you seem to be like a walking fosil, you sound like youve been here for a long long time, jus last summer i stop seeing you as a newbie.

id show my pic, but yall aint ready. no really if my scanner didnt only scan black and white, id take one and scan it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

yeah, nerdsy you seem to be like a walking fosil, you sound like youve been here for a long long time, jus last summer i stop seeing you as a newbie.
[/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]Jeez, over nine months isn't a long time? I know it's not as long as you, but still... [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...