Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wanted to discuss "what is the best racing game out currently?". Ok last week I went to Gamestop to buy a good racing game and I found two of them. Its [B]Project Gotham Racing 4[/B] and [B]Forza Motorsport 2[/B]. I was thinking closely about what Xbox 360 racing title I should get. So finally a long hard fought battle with my brain, I decided to get Project Gotham Racing 4. So I think I make the right decision on buying PGR4. Please discuss what racing game you think is very fun in this thread. Also in this thread you can discuss it or debate it here if you all wanted too.:animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...