Guest kinblader 3.5 Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 hi im kin and i have been making anime storys for a long time and sometimes i have brainfarts and so i have a story called howl it's a great story if you think you might want to read half of a chapter please visit my home page. but back what we where talking about if you are intersted of being an writer then i would love about 2 pepole to help me with howl if you need any more info please pm me on my homepage thanx!
Lady Asphyxia Posted October 13, 2007 Posted October 13, 2007 [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]...At first I was just going to close this thread and let you know that advertising is not allowed on OB. But then I realised that your homepage is actually MyOtaku, and so re-reading this, I think you actually just want to have your stuff read and to get people to help with it, am I correct? If so, why not just post a chapter or two in here, and then we can all post our comments on the writing and see if we can help you with it. ^_^ [/SIZE][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now