Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Saw a similar topic in the comics and books boards so I thought, "Why not have one here in the movies board?"

The best one for me is the one between Roddy Piper and Keith David in "They Live".

They really kicked the **** out of each other. <3

Video Link :

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKFadyJxwg[/url]

Your turn
Posted
[COLOR=green][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K06wDn3XsZE]Longest fight scene that doesn't bore you to death[/url]

Tony Jaa's long-***, unedited, uncut fight scene is probably my favorite. The name of the movie is [i]The Protector[/i], but based on the storyline, [i]Dude, Where's My Elephant[/i] is a better description.

This was the same movie that had the awesome [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fp90ADAiqY]Capoiera fighter scene[/url].

Part of the reason I enjoy Tony Jaa's movies is because of the ferocity his character has while fighting. It really gives him an edge over Jackie Chan-esque clumsiness and draws you in.[/COLOR]
Posted
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OgOUnJzwFA"]Knife vs Baton (Gets a bit bloody and gory towards the end)[/URL]

My pick would have to be the fight between Donnie Yen and Wu Jing in Sha Po Lang. I didn?t really pay attention to the movie since it was pretty boring to me, but this fighting scene in particular was just freaking awesome. Two skilled fighters going at it at an unbelievable speed. Wicked cool.
Posted
The final fight from the original Drunken Master and any Tony Jaa fight aside, it's definitely [URL="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/339401/the_ultimate_fight/"][COLOR=Gray]this[/COLOR][/URL] most ultimate of fight scenes (warning: most ultimate of gore).
Posted
[quote name='AzureWolf'][COLOR=green][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K06wDn3XsZE]Longest fight scene that doesn't bore you to death[/url]

Tony Jaa's long-***, unedited, uncut fight scene is probably my favorite. The name of the movie is [i]The Protector[/i], but based on the storyline, [i]Dude, Where's My Elephant[/i] is a better description.

This was the same movie that had the awesome [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fp90ADAiqY]Capoiera fighter scene[/url].

Part of the reason I enjoy Tony Jaa's movies is because of the ferocity his character has while fighting. It really gives him an edge over Jackie Chan-esque clumsiness and draws you in.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Navy"]Gives him an edge over both Jackie Chan and Jet Li. After Ong Bak, Tony Jaa was my new favorite Martial Artist.

But I agree, the fight with the Capoiera fighter has to be one of the best fight scenes to ever be done in a movie. I believe when I first rented The Protector, I looked at that one fight alone about 5-6 times before carrying on with the movie.[/COLOR]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
My favorite fight is most definitely the fight between Ryūichi and Detective Jojimain Takashi Miike's Dead or Alive film.A very bizarre and anime like style fight scene, which the ending was totally unexpecting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...