sinister5 Posted October 19, 2007 Posted October 19, 2007 In celebration of the release of Naruto:Clash of Ninja Revolution for the Wii and Naruto:Path of the Ninja for the DS, there will be a Naruto Launch Party at he Nintendo World Store in New York's Rockefeller Center Saturday, October 27th. Festivities will include a raffle to win a one of a kind Nintendo DS, gaming stations, collectible card game demonstrations and a professional Ramen Noodle Eating Contest featuring some of the world's most renowned competitive eating athletes in an event sanctioned by Major League Eating. Both games will be released on October 23rd. For more info on the event, visit: [url]http://www.narutonintendogames.com/launch_event.php[/url]
Panache Posted October 19, 2007 Posted October 19, 2007 Has there ever actually been a good naruto game lately? All the ones I have played were crap. actually pretty much everything about the franchise save the manga is crap. To each his own I guess. The game will probably sell to the giant mob of mindless naruto fans who will buy it out of necessity.
BlueYoshi Posted October 20, 2007 Posted October 20, 2007 [color=darkred]I don't know, I've never played any of the games but Major League Eating sounds awesome.[/color]
Panache Posted October 20, 2007 Posted October 20, 2007 [quote name='BlueYoshi'][color=darkred]I don't know, I've never played any of the games but Major League Eating sounds awesome.[/color][/QUOTE] Nothing says japanese culture like Major League Eating(MLE).
AzureWolf Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 [COLOR=green][URL]http://kotaku.com/gaming/noodle-battle/play-naruto-gorge-on-noodles-313896.php[/URL] I'm actually going to be there! Well, not really there, but I will be at Rockefeller (to buy books), so if anyone is planning to go, it'll be cool to see ya there![/COLOR]
Guest hamtarocake Posted October 26, 2007 Posted October 26, 2007 That sounds sweet, but I won't be able to make it because I live in the South. :animesigh I'll will buy Clash of Ninja Revolution anyway though. I'm a big narutard.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now