OtakuBoards

A little less of me

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Cya later firemac, I have a site I should be working on too.. need to put some frames in.. I'll get back to it some time later, lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
thanks at least some people here can be nice, I'll be hanging around at ceratin times, but you can basically consider me gone

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

Yup im with u. He goes around asking chicks wut they think of his pic. Wut an idiot. The later he says he dotn care wut ppl think. Ya, dont come back asshole [/B][/QUOTE]
ok this is gettign annoying, I told you already, that I'm asking people now, because I showed my pic to some girls, and they thought I was cute, and since I never heard that comment in my life, I decided to ask people here on otaku, if you have problem with that, then shut the **** up and leave it to yourself, I'm sick and tired dealing with people like you, keep your **** to yourself, and I we will not have any problems

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Ha, i aitn scared of ya. Dont come back. O and yes u did have that comment where "u dotn care wut the think" ****ing asshole. "Hmmm, am i average on the more cute side?" ****ing asshole, [/B][/QUOTE]
a dumbass who can't read, amazing, I never denied that I said that comment, and by the way, who needs to be scared, no one has to be scared, you just have to shut up, dumbass