OtakuBoards

A little less of me

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
Hmm, dont' ask me why, but I'm, just makign this topic to tell you guys, I will be semi-gone, and my posting might be redcued greatly, I'm using this time to go work on my website, I need to do this, so I'll be posting less and less, and a little note fo ryou fast posters out there who want to be top poster but say the don't want to, the spot is open, my website is danger as in hits so I must attend its needs, see you all later, and have good time

Guest firemac
I'm also goign to need someone to post people's b-days in august in my august birthday bash, I migth not be availbale, but if I can I will come and announce the b-days

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]later remmaps... that's right!!! REMMAPS! what?! [/B][/QUOTE]
even though I meight be gone I still will be around if I get insulted, I'm not a spammer, don't ever calle me that again

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
even though I meight be gone I still will be around if I get insulted, I'm not a spammer, don't ever calle me that again [/B][/QUOTE]

maybe i shoulda kept my mouth shut.. maybe you'd be outta here faster... remmaps

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]

maybe i shoulda kept my mouth shut.. maybe you'd be outta here faster... remmaps [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm working on my website as we speak, I just don't reply unless it's necessary, in this case, I had to let you know I read your message

later Firemac ill stop y your site enough i'm sure...D*** i knew i would have to copy your url eventually instead of just looking for you here oh well...Good luck on your site ill link to you soon i think i have my guestbook problem solved.so the next up date is scheduled for tuesday night....

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]later Firemac ill stop y your site enough i'm sure...D*** i knew i would have to copy your url eventually instead of just looking for you here oh well...Good luck on your site ill link to you soon i think i have my guestbook problem solved.so the next up date is scheduled for tuesday night.... [/B][/QUOTE]
thanks, by the way, I'm working on media pages, because I heard that's what people like the most, so I'm working Gundam Wing HQ cels, then I will work on my DBZ gallery, then I'll add a gallery fro GW, and maybe get sime cels for DBZ, add some links to my friend's full eps, he let's me link to his full eps ^_^,well, like I said before, I will stop by at ceratin time so f the day to post a littl while I work, so I guess I'm not totally gone

Guest Retro Burn
Oh good, I couldn't stand your faggetty remarks and outragously low IQ... I'm happy you're leaving you big fat azz... who gives a sh!t about top posting position. Are you implying that you don't care about it or just making it seam like you don't? You could've at least lied and said you'd gone and get a life to look cool, but all the members here don't have lives now do we?

Heh hahah, no we don't. Ok, further analysis shows that by stating that you're making a site that you actually are.

I can't stand the topics where people go on a small camping trip for 2 days and then come back and sit there azz right on the puter. I'm glad I got banned, and when I do actually get bored I can always come back and spam. None of you no-lifers out there actually realize that your lives are so boring you need a piece of sh!t to have fun. I'd say that sitting around and not being on the computer is better than sitting around on it. At least when yuou're not on it you could actually be talking with your family or friends. All of you need to get lives and stop coming on here, I came off for a week or two and I've never felt better about myself.

OtakuBoards sucks! As does the entire Internet! But small habits of posting could turn into huge internet sites so watch out, being a webmaster isn't as rewarding and being an average poster sucks azz.

PS: I actually don't get banned... they just delete my name.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i]
[B]Oh good, I couldn't stand your faggetty remarks and outragously low IQ... I'm happy you're leaving you big fat azz... who gives a sh!t about top posting position. Are you implying that you don't care about it or just making it seam like you don't? You could've at least lied and said you'd gone and get a life to look cool, but all the members here don't have lives now do we?

Heh hahah, no we don't. Ok, further analysis shows that by stating that you're making a site that you actually are.

I can't stand the topics where people go on a small camping trip for 2 days and then come back and sit there azz right on the puter. I'm glad I got banned, and when I do actually get bored I can always come back and spam. None of you no-lifers out there actually realize that your lives are so boring you need a piece of sh!t to have fun. I'd say that sitting around and not being on the computer is better than sitting around on it. At least when yuou're not on it you could actually be talking with your family or friends. All of you need to get lives and stop coming on here, I came off for a week or two and I've never felt better about myself.

OtakuBoards sucks! As does the entire Internet! But small habits of posting could turn into huge internet sites so watch out, being a webmaster isn't as rewarding and being an average poster sucks azz.

PS: I actually don't get banned... they just delete my name. [/B][/QUOTE]

**** straight man! **** STRAIGHT! It's a good thing your *** is leaivng man.. sorry to say but I truly hated your gay ***.. you post stupid *** **** and....... I ****ing hate you :) Please don't come back.. please don't come back! You dumb *** *****.. haha..

Otaku is alright man.... the new lay out sucks if you ask me.. and some of the members are getting queerish.. haha.. all of 'em are lil' freaks that sits on the pc all **** day. Why don't must of you go outside and play.. play.. play.. rather than sitting on the pc all fuc/kin day! It's crazy man... eh, you people make me sick!

Well, I can't get banned either... nope.. :) But save me the haslte and don't ban me! And if you're thinkin about it.. i'll be glad to leave on my own! :)

- Zo Syed

Guest Retro Burn
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

**** straight man! **** STRAIGHT! It's a good thing your *** is leaivng man.. sorry to say but I truly hated your gay ***.. you post stupid *** **** and....... I ****ing hate you :) Please don't come back.. please don't come back! You dumb *** *****.. haha..

Otaku is alright man.... the new lay out sucks if you ask me.. and some of the members are getting queerish.. haha.. all of 'em are lil' freaks that sits on the pc all **** day. Why don't must of you go outside and play.. play.. play.. rather than sitting on the pc all fuc/kin day! It's crazy man... eh, you people make me sick!

Well, I can't get banned either... nope.. :) But save me the haslte and don't ban me! And if you're thinkin about it.. i'll be glad to leave on my own! :)

- Zo Syed [/B][/QUOTE]

That's touching,

SSJ5 Vegeta I'm just a lonely person who likes to post. I don't actually like i tthough... i'm going til i get banned whoo!

usually just deleted.. **** I have to make anew e-mail again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]Wow, how much more idiotic can you get? [/B][/QUOTE]

See.. this is what I am talking about.. you just ****ing post a question.. not even relating to your ****ing topic.. you're a class A spammer.. so what i hate you.. is that soo bad.. ****in idiot.. get a **** life.. stupid chump :)

Guest Retro Burn
I should get an avatar so my name sticks out more... I agree that firemac is an airheaded azzhole who doesn't know what's going on. the way he posts it makes me see how stupid he is.

Yeah... whatever... I'm class A spammer!

Guest firemac
[B]I should get an avatar so my name sticks out more... I agree that firemac is an airheaded azzhole who doesn't know what's going on. the way he posts it makes me see how stupid he is.

Yeah... whatever... I'm class A spammer! [/B][/QUOTE]
I only have to laugh at your idiotic your idiotic self, and you know why, you know how far off topic you guys are too, yeah I thought so too, now shut the **** up, you dumbass, and mysticgohan, I hvae no problem with you, so shut the **** up

Guest Retro Burn
is that all u can say is shut the **** up? u r one sad piece of work. Yeah, and I know why you didn't say anything but, "SHUT THE **** UP!!" after I posted that. Yeah, you know I'm right. So just crawl back in your small lil hole and continue posting until your mom gets dinner done and yells for you to go get some. Then walk your sad azz back to the puter and munch down while getting fater and fatter... nooo! You're so fat... fatter than WILL2X!!

Yeah, go back to your TV, watch your Anime, and fall asleep at night knowing that the rest of your teen years will waste away sitting on the computer.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

See.. this is what I am talking about.. you just ****ing post a question.. not even relating to your ****ing topic.. you're a class A spammer.. so what i hate you.. is that soo bad.. ****in idiot.. get a **** life.. stupid chump :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I have a question. What's up your a**? Your finger? Or perhaps the neighbors dog!?

Guest firemac
[B]is that all u can say is shut the **** up? u r one sad piece of work. Yeah, and I know why you didn't say anything but, "SHUT THE **** UP!!" after I posted that. Yeah, you know I'm right. So just crawl back in your small lil hole and continue posting until your mom gets dinner done and yells for you to go get some. Then walk your sad azz back to the puter and munch down while getting fater and fatter... nooo! You're so fat... fatter than WILL2X!!

Yeah, go back to your TV, watch your Anime, and fall asleep at night knowing that the rest of your teen years will waste away sitting on the computer. [/B][/QUOTE]
Fat jokes will get you nowhere, and I'm not going to sink down to your dumbass level of those dumb piece of **** insults you got, and all I can do is laugh at your ignorance, because all you do is make ignorant comments

[B]is that all u can say is shut the **** up? u r one sad piece of work. Yeah, and I know why you didn't say anything but, "SHUT THE **** UP!!" after I posted that. Yeah, you know I'm right. So just crawl back in your small lil hole and continue posting until your mom gets dinner done and yells for you to go get some. Then walk your sad azz back to the puter and munch down while getting fater and fatter... nooo! You're so fat... fatter than WILL2X!!

Yeah, go back to your TV, watch your Anime, and fall asleep at night knowing that the rest of your teen years will waste away sitting on the computer. [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't isult Will2x you piece of s h i t! Please do us all a favor and crawl back into the sewage pipe you came from.