Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know how to use that Up-Grade thingy to make Porygon evolve!! Someone plz help me! I thought that making him level-up while holding it would do it, but it didn't. What am I supposed to do????? :worried:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
No "Up-Grade" is a Item you attach to im and than trade him to someone. The way to get it excapes my mind but go to [url]www.pojo.ocm[/url] for the answer. It has to be there.
Posted
Yeah, once you have it, make Porygon hold it. Then trade him with your friend or someone, and trade it back if you want to keep him (which I suggest you do :p). Then you have Porygon 2. :D
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...