Guest Kaimaster Posted November 3, 2007 Posted November 3, 2007 [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Naruto.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Sasuke.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Kakashi.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Sakura.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Asuma.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Shikamaru.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Choji2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Ino.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/ThirdHokage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Jiraiya.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Orochimaru.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Tsunade.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Gaara-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Baki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Kankuro.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Temari.jpg[/IMG] I hope you guys and gals like those micros.
jigglyness Posted November 16, 2007 Posted November 16, 2007 They are pretty cool but I think the shading on the clothes [crotch area] is really awkward. It would be pretty awesome to see in different poses though...
Guest Kaimaster Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Males: [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Dan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Hiashi.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Hizashi.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/UchihaFugaku.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Nawaki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Shika.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Kakuzu.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Deidara.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Kisame.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Hidan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Iruka.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Zabuza.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/RockLee.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Sasori.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Haku.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Ibiki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Choji.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Shino.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Kiba.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/SecondHokage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Ebisu.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/YoroiAkado.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/MisumiTsurugi.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/KabutoYakushi.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/GaaraintheKazekage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/FourHokage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/FirstHokage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Itachi.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/DosuKinuta.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/tobi.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/MightyGuy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Males/Zetsu.jpg[/IMG] The females are coming next.
Guest Kaimaster Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Kushina.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/FK.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Amayo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Toki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Yoshino.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Mikoto.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Tsume.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Hana.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Karin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Konan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Suzume.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Ayame.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Hinata.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Kurenai.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Tenten.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Anko.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Shizune.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/KinTsuchi.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/Females/Kujaku.jpg[/IMG]
Guest Kaimaster Posted October 26, 2008 Posted October 26, 2008 [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/1179691294-258.jpg[/IMG] I was test the micros. The stuff that I could do with the template. Just look at the Outfits. okay. Akatsuki, Dosuku, Missing-ninja & Hogake Micros are missing the Cheek whiskers. Genin all the way to Hogake. They are missing Dan's hairstyle(Tsunade's boyfriend's hairstyle) YOUNG TO HOGAKE. Student [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/Danddo_Seri_child_half_dress__by_Lo.jpg[/IMG] Genin [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/DanddoChid.jpg[/IMG] Sealed [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/Danddo_Seri_half_dress__by_LoneWolf.jpg[/IMG] Chunin [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/Danddo_Chuunin_by_LoneWolf1984.jpg[/IMG] Jounin [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/Danddo_Chunin_by_LoneWolf1984.jpg[/IMG] ANBU [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/Danddo_Blackoops_by_LoneWolf1984.jpg[/IMG] Akatsuki [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/Akatsuki2.jpg[/IMG] Dosuku [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/Dosuku2.jpg[/IMG] Missing-ninja [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/Me3.jpg[/IMG] Hogake [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Naruto/Micro/My%20OCs/Danddo/DanddoHogake.jpg[/IMG] Bleach: [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Bleach/Ichigo/mask.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Bleach/Ichigo/BleachIchigo.jpg[/IMG] Dan Seri: [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/trikker_2006/Bleach/My%20OCs/Danddo/DanddoSeri.jpg[/IMG] [color=green][size=1][b]Boo - [/b]Merged your posts. Double posting is only allowed when you exceed the character or image limit per post. Try putting as much as possible in one post or wait for someone to reply in your thread. :)[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now