XxmagentaxX Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I need to find the translations to the 19th & 20th Angel Sanctuary Manga's I can find up to like # 15.. and then they jsut don't have them ... if anyone knows .. it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could find them ..and send me the link
Anna Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I looked around [URL=http://www.anipike.com/series.html]http://www.anipike.com/series.html[/URL], a bit, but so far I couldn't find a site w/ manga translations (note that I skipped around a bit). But anyway, that's a [i]really[/i] pretty series. I myself would probably get into it, except for the whole 'angels rebelling against God' thing..... kind of have a problem with that, plus the 'brother loving his sister in the [i]wrong[/i] way' thing. ^_^; But it looks really good nonetheless..... hope you find what you're looking for! :(
XxmagentaxX Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 It's an awesome series.. The artwork is really pretty and the storyline is really good.. the ova is the best.. i have a strange obsession with it I watch it all the time and never get sick of it.. My friend got me the last 2 mangas for x-mas even though I haven't read any of the others.. oh well now i get to see how it ends.. but i got her the last ranma manga's...
Fall Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 I was looking for the same thing, so I went to [url]http://search.ninemsn.com[/url] and serched for "Manga/Anime Translations". It come up with a site called "Anilations". That site has evry translated episode of every manga/anime you can think of! Go there and try it, and you're sure to find it. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now