Mike Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I got one for x-mas from my brother, and scratched it. It was a free ticket, so yesterday night my mom got another for me when she came home from work, i scratched it off and i had won...$100.00!!! aren't i so lucky? :D well, anyways, i got that, so now, what to do with it, anyone have any good ideas? :worried: Cause i dont...:worried:
tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 i buy those all the time with no luck the most i have won was the ten dollars i spent on buying the damn things.
Mike Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kid buu [/i] [B]you must cash it in [/B][/QUOTE] i know that!:p My mom is cashing it in and she'll be back soon. but, any ideas? :toothy:
Sara Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B]but, any ideas? :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Give it to me.[/FONT]
Pastbyer Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Give it to me.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]Hahahah... :rotflmao: Good one.[/color]
Mike Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Give it to me.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] lmao..i meant ideas of what i could spend it in, not ideas of who i could give it to...lol :p
~Videl~ Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Unless you are really sensible and want to put it in the bank then.......SPEND IT SPEND IT SPEND IT!!!!! If that was me I would be down the video store like that *clicks fingers* adding to my anime collection......or maybe a new outfit........or makeup.......*checks out the post again*....or not :o ;) but anyway, spend it on something, lifes too short :D but save enough for 1 more ticket, you never know............
tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 well if you dont want to give it to Cera you can spend it on her. or just buy yourself something you really need or think you need.
Guest Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B] lmao..i meant ideas of what i could spend it in, not ideas of who i could give it to...lol :p [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]Spend it? Bah! I never spend stuff, i save.... SAVE IT![/color][/size]
Sara Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i] [B]well if you dont want to give it to Cera you can spend it on her. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Wheeee! You can buy me books, lol.[/FONT]
Navi Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I propose that you spend it on a tricycle. Then you can bring it home, log into the otakuboards, and create a thread asking for suggestions with what to do with it. Owe anyone money? Here's yer ticket to get out of debt. Buy a pencil and a sketchpad and go outside sketching people, with their permission of course. Buy a book....Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card!!!!
Mike Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Wheeee! You can buy me books, lol.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] books, that's a good idea, [I]I[/I] could use some books...hm...maybe :angel: :D :p :D :angel:
Fall Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Buy more scratch thingies. Just one question; If they're free, why don't you get them all the time? :confused:
Mike Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Just one question; If they're free, why don't you get them all the time? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] i meant the prize was a free ticket..hehe
Fall Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B] i meant the prize was a free ticket..hehe [/B][/QUOTE] Ohhhhhhhhhhh, ok then. Well, just buy more scratch thingies. :D Well that's what I'd do, but if I were sensible, I'd get something I really wanted. :) You're sensible, right?
kizu Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 I have a really good idea of what you could do with it. You could use it to buy me a mod chip for my Game Cube Deluxe. How about that?
Mike Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i] [B]a mod chip for my Game Cube Deluxe. How about that? [/B][/QUOTE] well, one problem, [i]I[/i] don't have a game cube...and SS, i am sensible, but i don't know what i really want... i think maybe game..anyone have any good game ideas?
kizu Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Well if you didn't notice I said MY GC/Panasonic Q. I can't use it until I have a mod chip. So what do you say?
Mike Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i] [B]Well if you didn't notice I said MY GC/Panasonic Q. I can't use it until I have a mod chip. So what do you say? [/B][/QUOTE] o, i only take suggestions for me, sorry. you treid :p
Delian Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Why don't you invest it. $100 could make you $1000 in no time....:D Just a thought
Fall Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Do you have a GBA? Get Mario Kart Super Circuit for it! Very good game! Or......... Super Mario Advance....... Or Breath Of Fire 1! :Dq
Sara Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B] books, that's a good idea, [I]I[/I] could use some books...hm...maybe :angel: :D :p :D :angel: [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]hey--what about [i]me[/i]?![/FONT]
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 every time i've played the lottery, i've lost, so i just don't play it anymore. bah.
Mike Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]hey--what about [i]me[/i]?![/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] What about you? bah...it's my ticket. :p I'm gonna spend it on me, yeppers! :D :devil: :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now