OtakuBoards

Those scratch off ticket thingies...

Mike

I got one for x-mas from my brother, and scratched it. It was a free ticket, so yesterday night my mom got another for me when she came home from work, i scratched it off and i had won...$100.00!!! aren't i so lucky? :D well, anyways, i got that, so now, what to do with it, anyone have any good ideas? :worried: Cause i dont...:worried:

Unless you are really sensible and want to put it in the bank then.......SPEND IT SPEND IT SPEND IT!!!!! If that was me I would be down the video store like that *clicks fingers* adding to my anime collection......or maybe a new outfit........or makeup.......*checks out the post again*....or not :o ;) but anyway, spend it on something, lifes too short :D but save enough for 1 more ticket, you never know............

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]

lmao..i meant ideas of what i could spend it in, not ideas of who i could give it to...lol :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Spend it? Bah! I never spend stuff, i save.... SAVE IT![/color][/size]

I propose that you spend it on a tricycle. Then you can bring it home, log into the otakuboards, and create a thread asking for suggestions with what to do with it.

Owe anyone money? Here's yer ticket to get out of debt. Buy a pencil and a sketchpad and go outside sketching people, with their permission of course. Buy a book....Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Wheeee! You can buy me books, lol.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

books, that's a good idea, [I]I[/I] could use some books...hm...maybe :angel: :D :p :D :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]

i meant the prize was a free ticket..hehe [/B][/QUOTE]
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, ok then. Well, just buy more scratch thingies. :D Well that's what I'd do, but if I were sensible, I'd get something I really wanted. :) You're sensible, right?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]a mod chip for my Game Cube Deluxe. How about that? [/B][/QUOTE]

well, one problem, [i]I[/i] don't have a game cube...and SS, i am sensible, but i don't know what i really want...

i think maybe game..anyone have any good game ideas?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Well if you didn't notice I said MY GC/Panasonic Q. I can't use it until I have a mod chip. So what do you say? [/B][/QUOTE]

o, i only take suggestions for me, sorry. you treid :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]hey--what about [i]me[/i]?![/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

What about you? bah...it's my ticket. :p I'm gonna spend it on me, yeppers! :D :devil: :D