OtakuBoards

New Kingdom Hearts Games! & "358/2 Days" & "Birth by Sleep!"

Tatsubei Yagyu

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="navy"]That's right, two new Kingdom Hearts games are coming out in the next year!

Strangely, I just got back into the Kingdom Hearts Series a couple of days ago after having the random urge to replay the first one again. Then a couple days later, I found out about these games from looking at a another game that included the same voice actor that will play a role in these games... :o

[CENTER][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d3/KH3582D.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[Note: Pronounced, "Three-Five-Eight Days, Over Two..." No idea why...Tetsuya Nomura said that it's a code that will be revealed at the end of the game, though. >_>;]

This game, being for the DS, is the one that I'm more interested in. It follow the events of Roxas while he was in the Organization XIII, from when he was created, to when he fought with Riku in the "World that Never Was." Really, the only point of this game, is more background story, as it really doesn't matter what Roxas was doing before he reunited with Sora...I guess it's cool that they're showing the daily life/missions of the Org. 13, though. <_<;

The top reason that I'm interested in this game, other than it being for the DS, is that it includes a multiplayer mode, both Co-Op and competitive, up to 4 players. It's seperate from the main game, though, and you can be any of the 13 members of the organization. You do mission-based tasks, and their are also boss fights, which could be interesting if you can combine the skills of the members to vanquish your foes. It's not confirmed if it will have Wi-Fi, though. :<

Demyx, Axel, Larxene and Xaldin are the ones I really wanna be. :3

[CENTER][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/57/Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_-_Logo.jpg/256px-Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_-_Logo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

This game, being for the PSP, is the one that I'm least interested in. It follows the events of the three armored knights you see in KHII's secret endings. You play as each one in a different scenario, and it's said that each one plays a little differently.

It's also said that a multiplayer is in the works, though I don't really know how it will work.

Well, there you have it. Look forward to these titles in probably 2008-ish. ;)[/COLOR][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...