Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Well this is it. My personal Sig To End All Sigs. I don't think I'll even have to make another sig request after this. Except maybe to update this when the next addition comes along. what am I looking for? All of the follwing characters compiled into one sig. I call it "short haired girls". Basically, all my favorite characters >_>

So, I've got a bunch of pics. In cases with more than one pic, you choose which one to use. I can't decide >_>. For the theme, I want to use a lot of light colors and really faint but long text (like cursive or whatever). The text should read "Short-Haired Quiet Girls". And here's the pics...

[B]Rakka[/B]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=82461[/url]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=56869[/url]

[B]Yurie[/B]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=90718[/url]

[B]Henrietta[/B]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=93754[/url]

[B]Misaki[/B]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=97471[/url]

[B]Lain[/B]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=116252[/url]

[B]Kino[/B]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=80811[/url]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=47792[/url]

[B]Yuno[/B]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=117434[/url]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=431[/url]
[url]http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=429[/url]

Whoever makes this has my infinite grattude... and is officially one very brave graphic artist. this is my final request! [/COLOR]
Posted
Oh my goshhh. I LOVE doing compilation sigs.

[SIZE="1"]hahh. I just added a link to a bunch of my sig stuff in my signature on here.
My last one on it is a KHR character compilation sig :P[/SIZE]


I'll soo do this if no one else wants to. It may be a few days though.
Posted
Hahh sure I can add it in.

Sorry it's taking longer than I thought it would.
It's getting to the end of the semester and everybody is going crazy over here.
I've been having to cram work in like nuts.

Buuut..no worries. I'll have this to you sooner than later. : ]
Posted
[quote name='Hybrid Ninja']Hahh sure I can add it in.

Sorry it's taking longer than I thought it would.
It's getting to the end of the semester and everybody is going crazy over here.
I've been having to cram work in like nuts.

Buuut..no worries. I'll have this to you sooner than later. : ][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Lol, that's the case for a lot of people right now it seems, and all the sites I frequent have people running around XD. I still have 4 1/2 weeks till the semester ends =_= Anywho, take your time, slow and steady... makes the awesome banner XD[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...