Guest SakuraOkashiiXD Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Yyea i'm new here how do you do things around here? :animesmil
James Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 [font=franklin gothic medium]We have a special thread for new members in Otaku Lounge if you'd like to introduce yourself to everyone. Other than that, is there anything specific you want help with? I'd recommend checking out the FAQ and Rules on our left navigation menu as a couple of places to start. :catgirl:[/font]
Panda Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Welcome to the OtakuBoards SakuraOkashiiXD! Your best way of learning the ropes around here is to first check out the Rules and FAQ for the site. They can be found in the menu bar to the left. You should also introduce yourself over in the [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57985"]New Members: Introduce Yourself Here![/URL] thread which is stickied at the top of The Lounge. Since this thread should have been a post in the new member thread I am going to go ahead and lock this one. If you have questions about the rules or how the site works, feel free to PM any of the staff members here on the site. Welcome once again to the site and I'll see you around the boards! :catgirl: Edit: Shoot, in the time it took me to write/edit this post James posted! LOL Since he posed a question I guess I'll unlock this thread.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now